Talking about the beauty benefits of organic virgin coconut oil. Coconut oil is a basic beauty product every woman should have on her beauty shelf. Below are a few of the reasons why.
1. Hair Growth: Organic virgin coconut oil boosts hair growth when massaged into the scalp. Also helps to stop hair breakage and improves the texture of the hair when used as a conditioner.
2. Wrinkles: When rubbed in around the eyes, it helps to prevent the formation of crows feet (wrinkles that form at the outer corners of the eyes) and under eye bags.
3. Glowing Skin: When used as a body moisturizer continuously, the skin acquires a glowing look. Feels smoother too.
4. Eczema and Acne: Organic virgin coconut oil fights and clears eczema and acne.
5. Scars: Organic virgin coconut oil when applied regularly on the skin helps injuries to heal faster thereby minimizing the appearance of scars.
6. Dark knuckles, Knees and Toes: Continuous use lightens dark knuckles and the darkened skin of the knees and toes.
7. Cuticles and Nails: Use of organic virgin coconut oil on the cuticle and nails softens the cuticle and makes the nails grow stronger.
8. Heels and Soles: When applied regularly on the feet, it gives the heels and soles of your feet a lovely smooth feel. Very nice 🙂
9. Makeup Remover: It is a very effective makeup remover. Put some organic virgin coconut oil on a cotton pad and use it to remove your eye makeup as well as makeup on the rest of your face and neck.
10. Body scrub: Mix a sufficient quantity with granulated sugar and use as a body scrub. Scrub all over your body gently with it. Rinse off with warm water.
There are other beauty benefits but these are my top ten for now. If you noticed, I consistently used the phrase ‘organic virgin coconut oil’. This is because that is the best type of coconut oil .
What is your favorite beauty benefit of organic virgin coconut oil? Care to share?